Picky Pair: {Baby It's Cold Outside}

The weather change prompted a frantic rush to the mall, for some WARM weather clothes!!! By the looks of the parking lot, I wasn't the only one left out in the cold. Thankfully nothing "holiday" was present {yet}! I started on a massive sprint {kids in tow} around several stores, in a search for something that would satisfy my {picky P} he demanded that everything be soft!!! With the perfect items in hand we headed to our favorite place for a great cup of coffee and hot chocolate, HOME!!!

{The story board below showcases a few of the looks we came across. Dust off your coats and warm weather goodies, looks like the cold is here to stay! I wish I could handle the cold like my {PP} can, I will always be a warm weather girl, I still can't seem to enjoy it better than the heat of the summer.


Love the look + feel of tweed for fall wedding fashion and decor...it warms up elements so nicely!

#4

{Snippet & Ink inspiration board photo credits}Top row: Chanel suit from New York Magazine, tweed ring pillows fromMartha Stewart Weddings, jacket photo by Mikkel Vang. Middle row: clutch via Enjoy, groomsmen in sweater vests via{frolic!}, tweed barrette from Brides. Bottom row: suit from The Sartorialist, cardigan and centerpieces both from Martha Stewart Weddings

{Yes, {LHM} I will be wearing my "scarf uniform" from now until next spring!!!}