Picky Pair:{ BOOooo Treats and Sweets}

I thought my {PP} LHM would love these cupcakes, since they have become her latest Obsession!!! She is an amazing baker and I just knew these would inspire her!!! {With Halloween just around the corner, I can't wait to see what she comes up with!!! }

These delightful designs are by none other than our favorite Sweet Treat Diva, Amy Atlas. Fabulous as Always!!!


When Carrie from Bella Cupcake Couture sent me her latest Halloween cupcake wrappers, I just knew I had to share these with you. Known for dressing up any plain 'ole cupcake, Bella Cupcake Couture makes fashionable wrappers so that the frosting is not the only star on this fave dessert. Their new boo-tiful cupcake wrappers are perfect for dressing up Halloween cupcakes. Check out Bella Cupcake Couture's great selection of cupcake wrappers here!
Add starShareShare with noteKeep unread