{A Mountain Wedding}

It's probably more obvious to me that I am avoiding packing as we prepare to go home today. This has been such an extended vacation, and no matter how old I get, I still feel like I'm "home" in Montana. My little one said that I had to go back to Tennessee today because I'm a mom now. I just can't stay here with my own mom. {I wish!}

My Picky Partner sent me this really adorable invitation suite from Bird and Banner via email a few days ago, {from the lovely Ritzy Bee} and it just seems fitting that I'd post it on my last day in the real mountains. Jackson Hole used to be my old stomping grounds, and it's so fun to see where they chose to celebrate all the events of their weekend wedding. I'm not nearly as homesick for Jackson as I am for Montana, but it still makes me wish I had made a visit there this summer, too. I did find some amazing websites and blogs that linked me back there, and I can't wait to share my discoveries with you soon!!





{I had something very similar - and dare I say a bit cuter - at my own wedding in our welcome baskets for out of town guests}







{Notice where they had their Rehearsal Dinner!
Maybe not as original as some, but one of the inspirations for Baby B{ridger}'s name.}