The Picky Pair {Organized Inspiration}

I have always been captivated by the concept of keeping a "dream folder". Mine holds the secrets of so many things ie: what I imagine my garden would look like, my house might look like, flower combination for an arrangement, the list goes on....... for the most part it is my "Holy Grail" of sources. Many of these sources I have used time and time again, other's I have yet to use, either way I never seem to run out of things that inspire me.
I have always enjoyed creating "inspirational" memo boards for friends and client's. There is something pleasant about seeing the combination of things that inspire you all together. You will be pleasantly surprised how well your "random" thoughts come together when seen in this dynamic large scale picture.

{Memo board inspiration: thisisglamorous}