{Sweet Valentine Sentiments}

Perhaps it's the hopeless romantic in me, but I've always wished for a beautiful hand-written note delivered to me on a silver tray as I sipped tea in a drawing room...very Jane Austen or Age of Innocence, but so much better than running to the mailbox!

I've peeked at Hello Handmade on Etsy before, but I am so in love with their handwritten, hand-painted valentines. Each features Shanna's illustrated swallows that have been offset printed and then watercolored by hand in persimmon and subtle silver. The best part of all - the note is personalized - so you can customize any message under 50 words in in Betsy's uniquely romantic calligraphy.

What a lovely way to propose to your loved one, or to re-confirm to anyone you love how much they mean to you. Take a cue from the Romantics and choose a timeless poem with a personal message at the end. I'm already searching for the perfect message for my Valentine!


c cz100lc_hellohandmade3[1]

100lc_hellohandmade2[1]
100lc_hellohandmade1[1]
The deadline to order is February 5, and 10% goes to disaster relief in Haiti. Spread the love this Valentine's Day!