Picky Pair: {Cupcake Obsession} Holiday

I have no doubt that my {PP} will love these delicious treats. She happens to be the "baker" I love being the official icing critic. The "Hill" icing is the best I've ever tasted!!!
{Seriously, I have a bag of it in my freezer I love it that much!!!}




{note from the {PP}: If you are searching for a sweet and simple gift for teachers or neighbors, baked goodies are always a good choice. Making sure that they are extra pretty and delicious is a must. I am loving the holiday packaging from Martha Stewart at Michael's store this year. The mini-cupcake holders will hold the extremely simple truffle recipe from Barefoot Contessa {our go-to gal for baked and deliciously homey foods}...and I'm still searching for the rest of the goodies I'll put together for my impromptu baking day I've scheduled for tomorrow. Look for pics later this week!