Picky Pair {Beach Inspired Christmas}

I am especially fond of the color combination. I love the look of Christmas blending into the following rooms. I can just picture the Holiday season with the ocean as a backdrop, it would be simply magical, and the photos below represent the vision{wish} beautifully.


{I especially love the beautiful French Jars that grace the room}
{the glassware reminds me of the beautifully orchestrated dinner parties my grandmother hosted in her home when I was a little girl. I have learned to treasure the colored glass, which she left to me along with her blessing to use it at every meal. I hope to find keep that promise once my children are trusted not to break it.}
The ingredients for a beautiful beach inspired Holiday can easily be found in the formula below
{Because it's the beach, the aesthetic is simple and light... but that doesn't mean there isn't room for a little glamour! Touches of gold on rimmed glassware paired with etched silver brings shimmer to the table. Tasteful shell trees mixed with nickel candlesticksand aqua striped tapers add a bit of playful style. Fine china and mother-of-pearl chargers layered with a burlap tablecloth or runner provide the perfect contrast. Voila! Christmas at the beach!}
photos and above text by coco&kelley