The Picky Pair's: Seeks A Gift from the Sea.

A few weeks ago, I did a post on the book A GIFT FROM THE SEA, and this weekend I happened upon this story board that carried a similar inspiration. I thought it was very fitting to share, especially since it holds some amazing details for {CC's} destination wedding this spring. Her wedding will be different, of course, and with their venue's amazing view of a lighthouse, I'm sure the details that set this wedding apart will make for a very memorable wedding weekend.

Erica+CraigInspBd

{Photo credits top row l-r: uncommongoods.com, Wisteria, 100 Layer Cake. Row 2 OnceWed, Simplesong, Martha Stewart Weddings. Row 3 Michelle Rago, Once Wed, Martha Stewart Weddings}

We look forward to sharing with you details in the form of another beautiful storyboard featuring the details that we will be working on in the next few months. The design of the invitations and the save the dates have been dancing around in my head already and I am sure my {PP} will create something spectacular!!!!