Local Pick of the week: WILLA Collection

Shopping at: WILLA Collection

I simply LOVE IT each time I find a few minutes alone {rare} & I'm in the Northshore area. I always make the time to stop by The WILLA Collection. The ambiance at Willa Collection reflects a more cosmopolitan approach than any other boutique in the area. Minimal finishes give the store a gallery-like appearance. I enjoy shopping the store and know that the selections have been expertly edited by Kent herself.

A Few Brands featured are:.... Tory Burch {my personal favorite} Vera Wang lavender label, Gryphon, Shoshanna {another favorite} J Brand Jeans {love them!}, Milly, and...... Alexis Bittar jewelry line with new additions to the collection being added all the time ......they will keep you guessing.

Kent and the girls are amazing at helping you select the perfect outfit or simply the perfect accessory. There is never pressure and they know what looks good and offer a very honest opinion. I enjoy the little bit of an edge that they add to an ensemble, it makes everything simply pop and become memorable. Next time you are in the neighborhood step into the wonderful world of WILLA Collection.

The {PP} certainly will.