{My blog of the week}


The Picky Pair has been so busy these past two weeks - between phone calls, emails, texts and more phone calls as we plan multiple events - I've been "escaping" and searching for inspiration from the Land of Blogs. One of my favorites is Wiley Valentine's {gorgeous paper designers} blog. They are two girls who work hard and love beautiful things {true to our hearts!}

They have a real love of vintage typography, as do I. Their "crushes" are our "picky picks" - LOVE it!! I must be missing my girl this week as she spends sometime at "grandma camp" in East Tennessee, but this pink post moved me back to the days when twirling in a tutu, eating pink frosted cupcakes and draping tulle and doilies from my mom's craft room in lieu of a wedding veil were the highlights of my day. Don't you just love the writing on the pink walls?!



photo credits {pink balloon bride, Azzura Photography; pink bike via Oh Joy; Macaroons via ffffound; pink cake via ffffound; tutus, Rachel Papo; pink bouquet,martha stewart weddings; custom invites, wiley valentine; wedding couple,azzura photography; bride via snippet and ink; anenome bouquet, martha stewart weddings; letterpress seed card, wiley valentine; wedding dress, Amelia Lyon; large pink bouquet, martha stewart weddings; pink tutus, Rachel Papo; adorable pink stamps via Ruby Press; pink wall via Ruby Press; bride with head piece via Style Me Pretty; Groom via Style Me Pretty; umbrella via Ruby Press.