{Couture floral & event styling: JL Designs}

California's on my mind today.  My family has been spending a week on the shores of Capitola, California since my sweet Gram was a little girl, and we are so blessed to be headed across the country and reunite, refresh and restore with my {huge extended} family for a week of in July.  There's something about California that I just love, and when I was searching for inspiration tonight, I came across the lovely JL Designs.  

Recently JL DESIGNS has been featured on InStyle Weddings.com, and on several popular blogs: Snippet and Ink, The Bride’s CaféJo My Goodness, D’Lish DesignGreen Wedding Shoes, Southern WeddingsWedding Bee, Flights of Fancy,  Elizabeth Anne DesignsVintage Glam Weddings and Wedding Chicks. Carissa’s work has also been featured in People MagazineInside WeddingsCeleb lifeCeremony Magazine, and a spotlight on her company will be included in the upcoming edition of Bride and Bloom Magazine. Look for this issue in bookstores next week!

Is California calling you, too??



“Urban Vintage”, Ryan Phillips PhotographyVibiana, downtown Los Angeles
“Downtown Glamour”, Ryan Phillips PhotographyCicada, downtown Los Angeles




“The Sultry Feminista”, Christine Marie Photography, Casa Del Mar, Santa Monica


“SoCal Chic”, Asgeir Fotographica, private estate, Malibu

{Photos courtesy of Inspired by This}