The Picky Pair {Paris Love}

The Week of Valentines...will always be a magical one for me...one of my favorites, the ones I Love have birthday's in this fabulous month... everyday is a valentine's party... The Boy's and I look forward to celebrating life and Love in one of the most romantic cities...PARIS... How I Heart You!!!

Top row from left: Kirsten Dunst and Bryce Dallas Howard in Jane magazine (2007), photo of gold lettering on glass by liz.rusby via This is Glamorous, blush pink veil and dress by Watters (pinned by Sara Gemignani), Pale Paris Morning by Eye Poetry Photography
Row 2: vintage envelope with calligraphy from French Larkspur (pinned by Vivian Peets and Jennifer Disney), photo of Parisian breakfast by Pia Jane Bijkerk (pinned by Laura Reaux), peach satin ballet flats from J.Crew
Row 3: madeleine “pineapple” from Martha Stewart Weddings, gold rimmed cafe au lait bowls via Curate + Love, boulangerie window photo by De Vetpan via Strikes Our Fancy
Row 4: Reem Acra gowns, photo of garden roses by Lisa Warninger via {frolic!}, vintage map of Paris viaVintage Me Oh My