The Picky Pair {Beauty in Giving}

All the time I have been away I have found places of inspiration. The magic of Africa is one that once it captures your heart seems to never let go. Returning I have loaded my bags with a few special items for myself and friends. I have always enjoy receiving gifts acquired from other people's travel. Traveling abroad makes one "edit" in many ways... and the gift only shows the receiver how you continued to carry them with you while apart... It's the Romantic in me... {Happy To Be Back, with the ones I LOVE}





My Obsession has always been fabrics... I hope my {PP} enjoys a few of the lovelies I brought back with me... Next time we will make sure All of us enjoy the adventure of Africa. I look forward to the day I can share this part of my heart with her. LC