The Picky Pair {African Adventure}

"God made the world round so we would never be able to see too far down the road." ~Isak Dinesen

Looking forward to the next great adventure, it will take my family back to the most magical place on earth, The heart of Africa!!! I plan to document the beauty of the colors the joy of the people and the amazing landscape for everyone. My picky partner will be missed on this trip, but her entire family will join us for the next trip!!! Like the trip she takes to Capitola for her family reunion's, this return to Africa will be a reunion for me. An introduction for members of my family to the country and old family friends. The agenda includes some of the most spectacular game parks as well as the markets I frequented as a young girl.

{Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all. ~helen keller}