The Picky Pair: {Crisp and Refreshing}

My {PP} is on adventure this weekend {Stay tuned for her story next week} while I continue to recoup from the flu season I have been removing the clutter from the spaces that I most frequent. I find that when I am under the weather I still have to find a few places to rest and the less distraction the better.

Crisp linens and a beautiful view of the outside are a must for me. I adore white in a bedroom and with a few splashes of color that change with the seasons, I find my rooms always feel fresh and new.

{images: thisisglamourous}
Nothing is more gratifying than making the most of the situation you are in at the moment. Finding a way to feel and stay productive even when you are under the weather always gives my spirit a boost. Rather than get down with the cold weather blues, take time to make a change in your homes {nothing major is needed} reworking your desk, kitchen counter tops, bathroom or just the bedside table with new books or current photos will energize you and the space.