{Seeing Blue}

I am so in love with these color combinations, courtesy of the lovely Snippet and Ink.
Although my other Picky one is a talented interior designor and gets to create and work with all sorts of wonderful color palettes, I am anticipating a small remodel of my own little cottage and can't help but be on the hunt for new color inspirations.
I think it's a sign that my home must be changed to these colors!
{Thankfully I've got a gifted, and just as picky interior designer to help me!}

Top row from left: jewelry box photo by Johnny Miller for Martha Stewart, bouquet photo by Kate Webber, photo by Allyson Magda
Row 2: Martha Stewart stationery for Crane & Co. via 
The Bride's Guide, note board via Weddingbee
Row 3: flowers via 
Lily G, photo by Bliss Photography via Polka Dot Bride, cake toppers from Martha Stewart Weddings, centerpiece by Modern Day Design

{click on images to enlarge}
Top row from left: cake photo by Jude Mooney, ring bearers from Martha Stewart Weddings, ballroom photo from Ashley Baber
Row 2: hand-written menu via Ruby Press, bouquet from Martha Stewart Weddings, Vera Wang dress from Brides UK, bridesmaids via {frolic!}
Row 3: favor photo by Boutwell Studio, dog photo from Kathryn Kenna, veil fromBrideshead Revisited, invitation by Milkfed Press
Row 4: photo by Yvette Roman, photo by Thayer Allyson Gowdy via Style Me Pretty, bouquet from The Knot